Standard shipping is 2-4 Days via USPS. Please allow 24hrs for processing. All Orders are filled in the order which they were received.
Cosmetic Product Return and Exchange Policy
If a product happens to not meet your expectations, you have up to 30 days upon receipt to return it for a refund minus shipping and handling.
Eye Lash Return/Exchange Policy
Due to the nature of our product and for hygiene reasons we DO NOT offer refunds/exchanges on items simply unwanted or because you changed your mind. If you receive an item damaged or faulty we will of course exchange or refund this for you. If you receive a damaged/faulty item you must notify us in 7 days.
DEFECTIVE: A defective pair of lashes means the following:
- A pair of lashes that is missing a chunk of lashes upon receipt, or
- A pair of lashes that deviates greatly from the set style upon receipt, or
- A pair of lashes that is missing from it’s box upon receipt, or
- A box of lashes that only comes with one side of eyelashes upon receipt.
NON-DEFECTIVE: A non-defective pair of lashes can be descried as:
- You, the client, wore the pair and you damaged the pair of lashes after receipt.
- You, the client, removed the pair from the tray and destroyed the lash or lashes after receipt.
- You, the client, slept in your lashes and destroyed the lashes after receipt.
- You, the client, used too much glue and destroyed the lashes after receipt
- You, the client, have pulled on the hairs in order to remove the lashes from your lash band after receipt.
- Any other form of application where you were not careful with lashes after receiving the lashes.
Please be advised; Our lashes are carefully crafted by hand, therefore each one can be slightly different. Please note this is not a defect but part of the unique arrangement of individual hairs by hand.
If you receive a damaged/faulty item you must notify us within 7 days.
In the unfortunate event that you happen to receive a defective Realish Lash as defined. Your order must be returned in the original lash packaging and must remain unworn and without lash glue residue. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged
Do not tug at the strip when applying & removing the eyelashes
Before every use gently remove any glue residue still on the lashes. This will help ensure that the lashes lay perfectly flat against your lash line on your next application
Keep Them Clean
Store your lashes in the tray after each use to keep them dust free and bacteria free